September 11, 2021 at 4:00 pm #842HerosAngelKeymaster
In this topic, feel free to share a read you feel others would enjoy. Make sure to follow the rules below for this thread:
1. Post the Title
2. Add or Embed the Link
3. Share a Photo of the Cover
4. Include an Excerpt or Blurb
5. Post the Current Price
Please Note: Only post titles that belong to this genre and DO NOT repost the SAME title in various categories. Choose one.
September 11, 2021 at 4:25 pm #856HerosAngelKeymaster
PERFECTION COMES AT A COST: ONE’S OWN SANITY
For fans of the Otherworld, Ready Player One, and Shatter Me series comes a mind-altering, action-packed story of dark realization, betrayal, and ultimate sacrifice.
Echo Turner, abandoned daughter of a deranged man, has lived within isolation for a crime she’s not allowed to remember.
And she wants out.
Except she can’t leave, but not because of the rising toxicity levels and hungry wolves that roam outside of her perceived protection. She can’t know her world isn’t real, and the program resets anytime she’s made aware of its false reality.
Clyde Jackson made it his mission to secure the sanctity of humanity once Doctor Wyatt took over his parents’ program. Through many successes, came one difficult case. It wasn’t until later he learned the horrifying truth that was kept from them all.
NXT is about the mind-altering adventure of Echo Turner as she battles for freedom in a futuristic cacotopian world designed for rebuilding one’s sanity that is rather used for other’s to psychologically torture, hunt, and prey upon anyone who has entered this inescapable prison.
“Otherworld” meets “Ready Player One”. This fast-paced VR thriller is a unique blend of Sci Fi and Suspense, with a splash of Mystery. Perfect for fans of courageous heroines, empathetic heroes, and Overcoming the Monster.
How much is one willing to sacrifice for the sake of freedom?
Currently FREE until the 15th of September.
- This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by HerosAngel.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)